The Arbor Guest House takes seriously the health and wellbeing of our employees and guests. We have developed a detailed protocol with your safety in mind and will continue to adjust our protocol with any new developments related to COVID-19. Providing our guests with the quality stay is one of our top priorities. We are following health and safety guidelines that represent best practices for the hotel industry, in accordance with Local, State and CDC guidelines.
The following are some of the protocol that will be implemented:
- We will provide a contactless check-in option. Please note, check-in time is between 4pm-6pm. At this time, we are not able to accommodate early check-ins/late check-outs. Check-Out will be no late than 11am to provide ample time to clean and sanitize each guest room.
- Masks are required upon arrival and when in any public area on our property.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines when around other guests or Arbor Guest House employees.
- Multi-use and unnecessary amenities have been removed from rooms and public areas.
- Breakfast will be offered each morning between 8:30am – 9:30am with seating both indoors and outdoors to allow for social distancing.
- At this time, we have suspended our afternoon wine hour.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing in all public spaces especially surfaces that are frequently touched.
- All Rooms will be additionally sanitizing prior to check-in.
- All bed linens and laundry are washed at a high temperature in accordance to CDC guidelines through a professional laundry service. Dirty laundry is bagged/contained in the guest room to eliminate excess contact while being transported.
- The use of shared food and beverage equipment, including shared coffee/tea service, has been discontinued.
- All Spa services have been suspended at this time.
- Due to limited availability, we highly recommend that appointments for Dining and Wine Tasting within the Napa Valley are made prior to your stay.
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions.